Thursday 11 March 2010

Paul Smith - Photography Art Direction Project

Please click on an image or title to enlarge
Autumn/ Winter 2009









Last September I set a Paul Smith brand campaign brief for my students to work on for their final project whilst studying on my 10 week Art Direction course at St Martins.
Please have a look at Chiara Mestre's project. She is a graphic designer from Italy now based and working in London for Paul Barry Design.
Chiara produced an excellent presentation communicating not just one idea but 3 for the Paul Smith brand ! I am able to show you two of her three ideas, her third concept has been slightly adapted and is being used for a job so is unavailable due to client confidentiality.
Click on Paul Smith to see his current brand photography http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/ I like the use of the international models on this current campaign but still think Paul Smith misses out on something special brand image wise for his girl's collection.