Tuesday 6 July 2010

Student Show Case -Basso & Brooke brand campaign S/S 2010
































I was very pleased with this Art Direction final project submitted by one of my students Lauren Young this term. The planning and creation of a practical photography shoot solution for promoting the Basso & Brooke brand was tackled as well as how the photography would look when completed on the pages of magazines such as Vogue or Harpers Bazaar. To do this Lauren has placed the Basso & Brooke logo on the facing page as I suggested and considered how the shots should be cropped for maximum impact. The location was also sourced and priced in order to calculate the production cost of the shoot. Going the extra mile has given her a great presentation.
I must say that all my students this term have produced some out standing work and I wish them well with their future careers.