Wednesday 11 September 2013

Really looking forward to London Fashion Week S/S 2014



I am sure this season's London Fashion Week will be even better than the last. Thank you wonderful PR agencies for the wonderful collection of  Spring summer 2014 shows you have invited us to, my team and I will try and get to them all. I am very excited to be seeing ex St Martins Canadian designer Mark Fast's show on Saturday and going back stage to interview him for STATUS magazine. The icing on the cake is the Bora Aksu show collection, Mark Fast used to be one of his team before he branched out on his own. The last Bora Aksu show I saw Twiggy and daughter were front row. One thing I have learnt from the many seasons that I have been lucky enough to view at LFW is always expect the unexpected. London is the centre for new talent and innovation, seeing new talent emerge at Fashion Scout and Ones to Watch is a privilege, watch this space to see our photos and reviews here on fashiontent and in STATUS magazine.