Monday 5 October 2015

Miu Miu Genius perfume advertising image


I know I shouldn't be drawn to this image, but I can't help it. It a brilliant photo for the purpose of getting attention in the highly competitive pre Christmas quest to get us to buy presents for our loved ones. It is precisely that reason that this image works so well. There is the connection between the girl and kitten that  will without fail trigger empathy and an emotional resonance in us. No one can resist kittens ! Or should I say the majority of us! This photo stands out as different, I haven't seen a kitten used in advertising fashion product for years!  it is also well known that cats in any form on product promotes sales . It's main competition is Miss Dior! Will be interesting to see this Christmas campaign?  I predict we will find it irresistible not to test out this Miu Miu perfume next time we are passing it at the airport duty free or in John Lewis, Selfridges or Harvey Nichols !! .

Copy schelay Pls credit